Thank you for adding TCC related thread. I hope (not really) we get some more info about TCC

Discussion in 'Canine Transitional Cell Carcinoma Related' started by Snowflake, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Snowflake

Snowflake New Member

Thanks!!!

2. Ted Schneck (Founder)

Ted Schneck (Founder) Administrator
    Staff Member

You're most welcome... I hope we get more information and conversation on this as well.

Warmly,
    Ted Schneck
    Founder of these Dog Cancer Care forums and
    author of the book "Fighting Canine Cancer: An Alternative Approach"

Snowflake likes this.
  3. Snowflake

Snowflake New Member

I am feeding my girl a complete organic diet. She is on Previcox 57 mg 1/2 tablet once a day, vetri science UT chews 1/2 chew once daily, standard process canine immune support 1/8 tsp 2x daily and 1/8 tsp fresh ground flax seeds 2x daily. Today I gave her the hind quarter of a rabbit and she absolutely loved it! I ordered CBD supplement and as soon as I get that in I will get her started on that. I am fixin to make an appointment for her second ultra sound for around the 19th of may to see what kind of progress we've made. I will post an update on her ultra sound. I just hope I am on the right track and keep my baby comfortable. Everybody's babies that are going through the same or similar thing are in my prayers.