Please help me read these xrays of my sweet dog Sadie

Discussion in 'Canine Hemangiosarcoma Related' started by TheCure, Jan 30, 2018.

1. TheCure

TheCure New Member

Went into vet 1/17/2018 because she wouldn't eat for 3 days. This is what they found
    SADIE4.jpg
    they said "softball" size tumor on her spleen. That thing is more like a basketball! Immediately started holistic treatment, and went in yesterday (1/29/2018) for a follow up xray. This is the second scan

SADIE6.jpg

I hope I see it going down, can anyone please help? Since treatment started, she has returned to a healthy appetite, bowel movements looks normal, and daily, still frequent urination-obviously.
    Please help, she still has a lot of life left in her, and we love her dearly. She has been such a great dog, and I feel we are trying everything possible to at least provide the best end of life care, or hopefully cure this damn thing.

Best regards,
    Jamie

2. TheCure

TheCure New Member

Went for the 3rd visit today. Looks like it may be shrinking?
    SADIE 10-12-18 LATERAL.jpg

3. TheCure

TheCure New Member

Well, today we had to put Sadie to sleep.

The cancer started to take over yesterday and she decided she didn't want to eat anymore. She started vomiting multiple times throughout the day, and it didn't get better this morning. So we decided not to let her suffer any longer.

Glad our treatment kept her around months longer than the vet expected. She lived a very long, happy, and healthy life. She will be missed.

Love you Sadie