Need help reading radiography please! They said my dog has cancer

Discussion in 'Holistic Cancer Treatments' started by TheCure, Jan 29, 2018.

1. TheCure

TheCure New Member

Her name is Sadie. She is a black lab, about 11 years old. Vet said 1/17/2018 she had a softball size mass on her spleen.

Went back today for another, told them I want copies both visits. Here are the results

This is the first visit 1/17/2018

View attachment 47

Second visit today 1/29/2018 with home treatment, no pharmaceuticals, no surgery, no chemotherapy.
    View attachment 46

I believe it looks like here spleen has reduced swelling, and if the tumor is in fact below the spleen, it appears to be reduced greatly.

Please help!

2. TheCure

TheCure New Member

ok here are a couple more pictures, 1st visit
    SADIE4.jpg

second visit
    SADIE6.jpg

the mass is definitely larger than a softball, as they first described. but it does look to me as if it has gone down maybe 5%. she is eating very well, bowel movements are regular, still somewhat frequent urination.

I need some advice on how these look. 1st xray was done 1/17/2018; second was done yesterday 1/29/2018

3. Rick L.

Rick L. New Member

If your dog has a mass on her spleen that is something which from all I have read immediate surgery. If that mass ruptures your dog will bleed out internally.

4. TheCure

TheCure New Member

Yes, I am fully aware of that risk.

It's very surprising she is still alive and doing well! 10 days marks 5 months since that prognosis, and we are only using holistic treatment.

She is still very happy, wants to play and go for walks, she eats her food, has normal bowel movements. The only thing is that tumor still appears to be growing.

Until she stops showing signs of good quality of life, we will continue to keep her around. Hopefully one day she will pass comfortably in her sleep at home.

I thank you for your reply, Rick.

5. Rick L.

Rick L. New Member

Please let me know the holistic treatment you are using. Mine was just diagnosed last week and had her spleen removed with two large masses and possible spots on her liver. Looking for help.

Thanks,

Rick

6. TheCure

TheCure New Member

I sent you a PM, Rick