My best friend is in hospital, awaiting diagnosis for lymphoma stage

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself (and your dog)' started by Jabberwocky's Mom, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Jabberwocky's Mom

Jabberwocky's Mom New Member

My 8 year old lab mix, Jabberwocky, is staying overnight at the clinic tonight so they can do extensive testing on her tomorrow. I just found the enlarged nodes on her neck the night before last and already she is having trouble eating. Just yesterday morning she was eating fine... I am ready to pour through this site and any others to find a cure for this beast. No cure for lymphoma I read on some sites??? Baloney. Someone has to have found something that works. Tell me where to look!

2. Jabberwocky's Mom

Jabberwocky's Mom New Member

Also I see Ted has a book about curing canine cancer but where can I find it please!

3. Ted Schneck (Founder)

Ted Schneck (Founder) Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Jabberwocky's mom - thank you for your post.

I'm not sure if you've been there yet, but I have a website that I created with two of my veterinarian teachers that has excellent information and guidance about Canine Lymphoma care...

You can find it at - www.caninelymphoma.com

And if you are interested in learning more about the book I wrote called "Fighting Canine Cancer" - including the opportunity to download the book completely free for the first 30-days, you can find that on my Dog Cancer Support Group website, at:

http://www.dogcancergroup.com/book-order-pages/free-trial-offer/

I hope this helps. Please let me know how everything goes, and
    if there is ever anything else I can do to help.

Warmly,
    Ted Schneck

P.S. I try to watch these message boards and reply when I can, but if you ever want to get in touch with me directly to ask any questions or get any help with anything, you can always send me a message through the "Conversations" (Envelope) link at top right corner of this page, or through the contact page on my Dog Cancer Support Group website, which you can find here.

http://www.dogcancergroup.com/guest-pages/guest-contact-page/