Lymphoma

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself (and your dog)' started by Lindal, May 5, 2017.

1. Lindal

Lindal New Member

Hi all, I have a King Charles Spaniel who was diagnosed with Lymphoma on Valentine Day, 2017. She is 9 years old. I had her on prednison but discontinued it as the side effects where causing her too much discomfort. It has been almost three months since she was diagnosed, she is still eating and drinking and going to the bathroom outside. But with her labored breathing I fear she is suffering and I don't know what to do. Is it time or do I wait until she is not eating or doing her normal routine things anymore? Thanks if anyone can help.

2. Lindal

Lindal New Member

Hi Everyone, Just a follow up about my King Charles Spaniel, Holly. We had to put her down yesterday. She woke up in the morning not able to drink her water without choking. She would not eat. Her glands in her neck were swollen so big it blocked her throat and airway. I could not let her suffer. I did not sleep all night and I can't stop crying. Thanks to all who read my message.