How to Detect If your Dog has Cancer

Discussion in 'Your Best Dog Cancer Advice...' started by Ashley Holmes, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Ashley Holmes

Ashley Holmes New Member

Hi !

I am Ashley and I own a full-grown Dalmatian. She is always that happy pet would never fail to wiggle her tail frantically whenever she sees me. She would always jump from happiness upon my return from work. There comes a point when I was giving her a bath and suddenly I felt a lump on her head.
    We didn't make a big fuss out of it because we thought its just caused by bumping.
    After a month, the lump is still there and we noticed her sudden loss of appetite. We brought her to the vet and she said that let's hope that the lump is not cancerous.
    According to the vet, if your dog suddenly experiences lethargy and loss of appetite, and even vomiting blood, then that means something is severely wrong. Always make it a point to have a regular vet visit to ensure your dog's health.
    Look for all possible signs like unexplained lumps, loss of appetite, lethargy,and vomiting.
    Hope this post helps in making you aware of your dog's health.

2. Timothy Reed

Timothy Reed New Member

Have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick dogs? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for dogs with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues. Well they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC, CBD hemp won’t make your pupper high. I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding on this issue on dogs using cannabis as an alternative herbal medicine. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.