Essiac?

Discussion in 'Cancer Fighting Supplements' started by Renee, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Renee

Renee New Member

While we are waiting for the results to come back to see how far along the cancer is I have been doing as much research as possible. I've heard of a few people using a supplement called Essiac. Does anyone here have any experience with it?

Ted Schneck (Founder) likes this.
  2. Harley Rowe

Harley Rowe New Member

Yes. I do. That's the first thing I got from the local health foods store to start my boxer Kimo (with lymphoma) on while awaiting other supplements and treatments arrival in the mail. I later bought this in bulk from Amazon, same ingredients but more ground up and fine and has a different smell than the Camas (Essiac) Prairie Tea I bought locally, which both contain four herbs and the local has more rough (not fine ground) materials. Essiac is Caisse spelled backwards, the name of the Canadian nurse who discovered it from her interactions with cancer patients whom said it came from an old Indian medicine man for cancer cure. So, in response, it's in a tea form you make, not as a supplement. However, in my further research in buying products for Kimo, you can buy Wormwood and (Doctors Best) Artemisinin (contains Sweet Wormwood). I found a couple of other products people are using that have had amazing results for dog cancer. Will share later. Essiac tea has several ingredients that are cancer killing; works very well with fighting lymphoma (my case for Kimo). Must keep them on it for life, however. I brew a few quarts at a time; refrigerate it (keeps several days) and put it in his dry food. He doesn't mind its taste at all. Surprised my vet was well aware of this tea.

Brandy B. likes this.
  3. Tami Cremen

Tami Cremen New Member

Now I see they sell essiac as a tincture. How are you doing? It's been a while since you posted and I'm new on this site.