Donating Palladia

Discussion in 'Chemotherapy' started by Ember, May 12, 2018.

1. Ember

Ember New Member

I'm having trouble donating Palladia that I have left over. I recently had to put my dog down before getting through the prescribed treatment for mast cell cancer. I'd be happy to provide specifics in terms of # of pills x mg.

2. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Hello, so sorry about your dog!:((
    My vet recently recommended Palladia for my dog and know this post is old, but just wondering if you still had the pills?

3. Gigi99

Gigi99 New Member

Do you still use it? We have 16 10mg pills we do not need anymore

4. SpikesMom

SpikesMom New Member

Do you still have the 10mg pills by any chance? I'm trying to help out an older friend that isn't internet savvy... Her dog was prescribed 50mg, 15mg, and 10mg since she's big, so anything would help.

5. Gigi99

Gigi99 New Member

Yes I do!! I'd be glad to send it to you or your friend.

6. SpikesMom

SpikesMom New Member

Oh that is awesome news!! This was my foster dog 10 years ago, so she has a special place in my heart. I'll send you a private message w/info.

7. SpikesMom

SpikesMom New Member

I just realized I forgot to hit "reply" to your post when I replied. Also just sent you a "conversation" hopefully that is the same thing as a private message. I'm new to this forum.

8. Jen

Jen New Member

Does your friend's dog still take Palladia? My baby passed in January and I have 12 of the 15mg tablets leftover. They are unexpired.

9. Lincartwri

Lincartwri New Member

Does your friend's dog need more Palladia? I have a full box of Palladia 50mg Expiry 09/2020 available. Pet meds are so expensive it seems a waste just to dump them when another dog might need them. I'm in the UK and not great with all this new technology but I can send this box of meds if it helps your friend.